Full Wedding Day Management
• We start working 1-3 months before your wedding.
• Confirmation of all vendors booked.
• Preparation of wedding day timeline.
• Facilitate wedding ceremony rehearsal.
• Allow you and your families enjoy your day– stress free!
Partial Planning and Coordination (Halfway)
• We start working 4-8 months before your wedding.
• Detailed checklist and process for the planning.
• Monthly check-ins to monitor our progress.
• Research and assist in booking the remaining vendors.
• Everything in the Full Wedding Day Management Package.
They were very professional, trustworthy, and very organized, but still exude optimism, warmth and comfort that I felt relaxed in their presence (as a bride, that was super important!).
What's meant to be will always find its way-- this is what best describes the love story of Joy and Francis. What's meant to be will always find its way-- this is what best describes the love story of Joy and Francis. See it here, as captured by Ryan Ortega.
Kat and Kev two are so full of love for each other and for their families and friends... so much so that it radiated back to them making their wedding day so so beautiful.
Janina and her team did not only plan and coordinate our wedding, but they lived it, embraced the magic in it, and turned every bit of that vision into reality.
You are my home and my greatest adventure. Venue and Catering: Van Cortlandt Lakehouse Photographer: Ryan Ortega Videographer: Knotty Arts Studio Hair and Makeup: Victor Palmos Entertainment: Ukissme Band
Our words of gratitude will never be enough to define her work. Fete by Janina and her team gave us not only a wedding, but an unforgettable first day of our marriage.
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
Janina, I cannot thank you enough for making the wedding of my dreams come to reality. You have always been there for me from the start until the end...